- To Improve product and customer satisfaction while working with our employees in team spirit,
- To work in accordance with the quality principles that are intended to prevent errors before they occur,
- To produce business in one go in required conditions at the right time and cost,
- To ensure that all employees work in harmony and unity with total quality approach.
- To provide a healthy and safe work place for employees and minimise potential risks by nurturing the principle ‘Always Safety First‘.
Food Safety Policy
- To train our employees about hygiene,
- To establish a healthy and safe environment and take precautions to protect all related parties from the risks that may arise during or after the product service realization,
- To determine the risks and prevent them,
- To make a safe and high quality production in order to provide the highest level of beneﬁt without harming human health by taking customer expectations into consideration,
- To produce our products in accordance with food regulations and laws.
- To minimise industrial wastes by fulﬁlling requirements of environmental regulations and laws and raise the awareness of ‘packaging wastes are not trash‘ in community by promoting recycling.
Thousand m² Area